Aquaria is a 2D underwater action-adventure video game developed and published by Bit Blot. The game follows Naija, a mermaid-like woman, as she explores the underwater world of Aquaria. Along her journey, she learns about both the history of the world and her own past. The gameplay focuses on a combination of swimming, singing and combat, through which Naija can interact with the world. After more than two years of development, the game was released in 2007 for Windows. A Macintosh port was released in 2008 by Ambrosia Software, and an updated version of the game was released on Steam that same year. A Linux version of the game was released as part of the Humble Indie Bundle collection in 2010, and a version for the iPad was released on November 2, 2011. More recently, an Android port of the game was released as part of the Humble Bundle with Android 6 collection in June 2013. In 2009, the Aquaria soundtrack album was made available for sale. It includes all of the music in the game as well as a new nine-minute vocal track and a few remixes.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
About This Game:
Naija is a lonely sea creature who has called a small stretch of water her home for as long as she can remember.But a strange encounter awakens her from her life, which has seemed like a dream. Suddenly, emotions she has never felt before are released, and she cannot bear to stay. She realizes that there is a world out there she has never known, and she longs to discover new waters.
By singing songs, Naija can weave her unique gift – the Verse – to change the world around her. With each song she learns comes new abilities that will help her reach new areas, combat ferocious sea creatures, and ultimately discover the truth about herself. Along the way, she’ll make time to cook food, ride seahorses, and perhaps even fall in love!
– A classic indie action-adventure game: winner of the 2007 IGF Seamus McNally Grand Prize.
– Explore a large, hand-painted underwater fantasy world filled with strange and wonderful creatures, using 8 magical forms with unique abilities.
– Listen to 50 original music tracks and full voice acting as you guide Naija through her journey.
Aquaria Game ScreenShots
Aquaria System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: OpenGL Compatible Graphics Card
- Hard Drive: 225MB
- Run “setup_aquaria_188.8.131.52”
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Aquaria Download Link
file size: 205.72 MiB