Malus Code is an adventure visual novel video game developed by M2 Co.,LTD and published by Dogenzaka Lab. Malus Code is about a story of a graduate student studying abroad at a Japanese university. The game was released on May 6, 2016 for Windows7/8.1/10.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
About The Game:
– Malus Code –
Do you like extreme situations?
In order to study thermophiles that prefer high temperatures, Will decides to study at a university in Japan due to the many hot springs there. Amidst the cherry blossom trees, he encounters three partners in his lab. How will they spend their time together, and what conclusion will they reach? You have to see for yourself.
– Romance Adventure Kinetic Novel (with horror elements)
– Japanese voice acting (3 main characters, not including the player.)
– Fluid animation using E-mote
(Animation produced by the creators of E-mote, M2 Co., Ltd.)
– Japanese vocal opening theme
– Text can be displayed in English, Japanese (with furigana), Japanese (without furigana), hiragana, and romaji (alphabet), which can be useful for studying Japanese at various skill levels.
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/443330/
Malus Code Game ScreenShots
Malus Code System Requirements
- OS: Windows7/8.1/10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Extract to your desired location
- Play! If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Malus Code Download Link
file size: 1.15 GB
Malus Code Free