Mini Metro is a strategy puzzle transport simulation video game developed by Dinosaur Polo Club for Windows, OS X and Linux. The game is about creating an efficient subway network for a rapidly growing city. It was released out of Early Access on Steam on November 6th, 2015.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Eleven real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montreal, São Paulo, Cairo, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
Mini Metro Game Trailer
Mini Metro System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Mini Metro Download Link
file size: 182.71 MB
Mini Metro Free Download