Brigador (formerly known as Matador) is an isometric real-time tactical action video game developed and published by Stellar Jockeys. It has been compared with the Syndicate and MechWarrior series. In Brigador players will be able to choose from one of forty-five vehicles along with a weapon loadout in order to destabilize the city of Solo Nobre on the outer colony planet of Novo Solo after the death of the popular Great Leader. The game was released on June 2, 2016 for Mac OS X, Linux and Microsoft Windows.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
About The Game:
Great Leader is dead. Solo Nobre must fall. Here is your contract
Brigador is an isometric mech action game full of intense, tactical combat. Fight your way through the streets of Solo Nobre in a 21 mission story campaign as well as a free play mode with endless variety.
Choose from a wide variety of vehicles, weapons, and pilots to suit your play style.
Blast through fully destructible environments and face off against 3 different occupying factions. Discover tactics and unlock new options as you clear the city.
– Blast your way through completely destructible environments.
– Unlock a selection of 40 weapons and 45 mechs, tanks, and hovercraft for a wide variety of play styles.
– 20 high detail, hand-crafted levels for free play mode: short, high intensity playthroughs against randomized faction & enemy spawning where every run is different.
– 21-mission story campaign– learn the fate of Solo Nobre
– Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, 2 hours of original music!
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/274500/
Brigador Game ScreenShots
Brigador System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista or later.
- Processor: 2.6 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 5770 / NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Extract and Play!
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Brigador Download Link
file size: 1.11 GB