The Curious Expedition is a roguelike expedition adventure role playing strategy simulation video game developed and published by Maschinen-Mensch. In the game, players will venture on unprecedented expeditions to regions never explored before for fame, science and treasures. It was released as an early access on Steam on May 19, 2015 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
About This Game:
The Curious Expedition is a 19th century expedition roguelike in which you will venture on unprecedented expeditions to regions never seen before.
Put on the pith helmet and khakis and make your way through a lush, procedurally generated world full of wonder and mystery. Visit and interact with local tribes that are unknown to mankind. Loot mysterious temple ruins to gain fame and treasure, but watch out for deadly traps and curses.
– Play as famous persons of history like Charles Darwin, Nikola Tesla or H.P. Lovecraft.
– Endless replayability thanks to procedurally generated landscapes and stories.
– Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance your needs with the desire to carry all that precious treasure back home.
– Beat your enemies using the unique dice rolling mini game.
More info at: https://www.gog.com/game/curious_expedition_the
The Curious Expedition Game Trailer
The Curious Expedition System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
The Curious Expedition Direct Download Link
file size: 237.58 MB
The Curious Expedition Alpha 10
file size: 68.23 MiB
The Curious Expedition (18.104.22.168 GOG) Free Download